For the beginner who wants to discover Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle boarding in a safe learning environment, this special 2 hours tour is waiting for you! Discover one of these easy and accessible sports on the clear waters of Umm Al Quwain mangrove. Our professional guides will provide a complete and thorough lesson for beginners followed by a tour inside the UAQ mangrove. During the tour we stop for a break where you will have a chance to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery.
– If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, a voucher will be issued to use at our center. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
*Voucher validation 3 months
Good to know:
– Need to book the tour at least one day in advance
– Mangrove tour is outside guided tour not within kite beach centre premises
– Meeting place: UAQ Kite Beach Center
– Level of difficulty : EASY
– Minimum of 4 people to book your places on the tour.
– Included: Instruction and quality equipment. A guide will be with you on the tour
– Tour timing totally depending on high tides and weather condition of the Umm Al Quwain.
KBC team will confirm customers with tour timing as per high tide timing by email or WhatsApp
– Its kayak guided tour
– We suggest you wear a hat to protect you from the sun and suitable clothes for watersports because you will get a little wet. You can wear abayas but these may restrict movement if you fall into the water.
-Toilets are available in UAQ Mangrove location and umbrellas.
– A towel to dry yourself off afterwards and a change of clothes for afterwards (for the UAQ Kite Beach Center that has showers/changing facilities).
-Bring your own water, staying properly hydrated is very important. You can safely keep your luggage at our base in UAQ Kite Beach Center while you are out on the tour.
-We are happy to arrange kayaking/Stand up paddling for ladies groups, large groups and corporate events/days out.